Stickynavbar

Monday, August 30, 2010

Goth ?!?




I really do not know much about being Goth or Emo or whatever.
But in my very limited knowledge, I am pretty sure that if you have to announce that you are Goth, then you probably are not.

Get over it, fags!

No one gives a shit anymore...may have been something cutting edge in the 80's but now....it is just annoying.

This brings my second point/question what is the difference between Emo and Goth...Emo did not exsist when I was in school, they were all Goth...

So, are the Emo's the Goth's that the Goth's call fags?
(you may have to read that line more than once to understand it)

Ultimate truth is Goth's were Germans way way back in time...and they did not act like Fags...they were feared.

Personally I think Emo's are the results of screwed up society where people can't even find thier own identities.

In short...STOP IT FAGS! Become an actual useful member of society!

Rant over.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember either Emo's or Goth's, or anything comparable, from school. We had jocks, nerds (not even sure if that's what we called 'em) and burnouts. ('course that was the '70's)

    ReplyDelete