Stickynavbar

Saturday, May 28, 2011

WTF of the How ever long its been # 29




Short note about Shay...not sure how things will work out here in the near future, doing a starting mid life crisis here as of 3 weeks ago.  So I may be posting a lot more or a lot less...dunno....today i certainly posted back like the old days of 1-2 a day.  I am currently trying to change my life...not gonna sit in front of the PC as much as I was, and losing weight and making a complete lifestyle change.   The yay me part...I was 318 lbs now at 302 in three weeks.  Goal is 275 at present...when I hit 275 I will go for 250...this will take a long time but I am doing it!!!!  I have set my mind and IT IS ON!!!  
So on that note we will see where the blog goes...I promise if you check on it there will be new posts at least once a week...maybe every day...but there will be posts.

Then I bring back the FREAKS of the week again, it has been a while for a pure freak...this guy is a repeat i do admit...check the older post here.
Seriously, the earlobes are just plain nasty!!!
Look at me!  Look at me!   Look at me!!!  Get over it freak.

3 comments:

  1. Someone didnt get enough hugs growing up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word dude, Atkins. Eliminate sugar from your diet - you will lose 30lbs in your first month. I now personally know 4 people who have seen success with it, each one losing more than a pound per day. It also makes you feel good, feel full after eating less, and they look healthy because they aren't missing anything their body needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mr. Mehoff :)... try low carb it works, also just start walking and enjoy the outdoors. Get some books about Paleo eating. I dropped 15 lbs without too much trouble, there are some bumps in the road ( beer , pizza etc) but go right back to teh clean eating of healthy fats , proteins, and geen veggies :)

    ReplyDelete