Stickynavbar

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will work for food



Ahh the good ole days when they used to say "will work for food"
Since we all knew that was BS, because if you said..."hey I'll give you 20 bucks to mow my lawn"...they declined because they could make way more begging.

This one is a very clever sign...good for a laugh so he will get some money. Not from me....but he will get money.

Clue: Stop giving them money and they stop begging!!!

I will refrain from the full on rant here...but they piss me off...but not nearly as bad as the ones giving them money so they stay even longer.

I mean DAMN I don't live on the street and I can not find a fricking marker that works...let alone works well enough to write legibly on cardboard and not run out by the end of the sign...WTF???

1 comment: