Stickynavbar

Monday, May 3, 2010

You other brothers can't deny



Extreme Sir Mix-A-Lot!
Not sure this is what he had in mind.
So does she carry the chair like that as well? Because it certainly is not coming free without alot of help.
But here comes the piss me off portion of today...I can not POSSIBLY weigh as much as this woman...yet I would end up breaking that chair. My kids have endless entertainment watching chairs fold under me and seeing me fall on my ass. Yet this woman has found some miracle chair that supports an ass the size of Canada.
To you chair manufacturers out there I say PISS OFF...I'm going to sue! Mental Distress from my kids laughing at me. I will be rich! then I can buy more McD's and get bigger and sue again!!

Yeah, thats the ticket!

1 comment:

  1. WTF. She looks like a Minotaur that has had her rear legs amputated.

    ReplyDelete