Stickynavbar

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Expectations



I actually saw about 10 mins of the show that the guy on the right was aired on.
He is 5 times the moron he looks to be.
And now he will be working for minimum wage at best, for the rest of his life.
Good Job Jeremy!!! You DA MAN!!!
You show everyone how you can "buck the system" and not conform to the man.
Personally I am very proud of you, you won't listen to the haters...now your face is a piece of art...you will go down in history as how you were so unique and remembered as the guy with the awesome face!  Then the high will wear off in a couple hours and you will look in the mirror and realize you are a complete fucktard.

3 comments:

  1. Jeremy Kyle is the name of the show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...my bad. Made my thing funnier to me, so I went with it. He must have been on a few shows then, because I swear I saw him on Maury. That is where I thought the photo was from...I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guys name is actually "Mad Dog Deon." So, even more of a moron. Clip is on youtube if you search "jeremy kyle skull" like i did

    ReplyDelete