Stickynavbar

Friday, September 24, 2010

The finger



If only I had seen this 2 years ago!
I could have made one of these in my old job...and hook it to a switch by the dashboard.
Oh the possibilities....just flip the switch and nuff said.

I could use this for that special person with no backbone.
Yarta know this uhhhhh finger is uhhhhhh for you raght thar!  And the other one you can't see is doing the same to the wanna be ninja...it is a ninja finger that only a red power ranger ninja can see.

I know a lot of you are saying WTF?!?! ..but the few who know what I am referring to, get it.
Inside post...instead of inside joke.

2 comments:

  1. I sooo need one of these, would save me so much trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few things about the RPR Ninja comment that make me believe it really was not the person...first off they were way more articulate than go F*ck yourself...besides it would have been in Haiku form.

    ReplyDelete