Stickynavbar

Monday, April 25, 2011

People need to quit being retards



Ok...small rant time.  I know..."again...." you say with an exasperated sigh.  But my personal bitch room, so here I go.

The pic above really has very little to do with my bitch, but I thought it was funny.
Buuuut, this kid will know what the hell he wants from the menu.

Ok this has happened to me like 5 times in 2 weeks now.
Background:
I am not the type of person who stands in front of a microwave yelling at it to hurry up, I am actually fairly easy going, but very opinionated as my 4 followers know.

When you go to the grocery store or fast food restaurant, you should have a pretty good idea what you want already.  When you are at home or in the car deciding what to eat, and you say...BK or RBs or McDs...you already know what you want from there when you decided that.  Very rare would be the time that you are thinking "I am not sure what I want, but I bet BK has it."

Since you know what you already want, then why the hell do you have to stare at the menu deciding on what you want!!!  It is the same fucking menu they have had since cavemen ate there!! 

My son does this to me too...I pull up to the drive through and he gives me his order immediately, so I order it, then I look to him and say "what to drink?"  He says, at 17 years old mind you, "what do they have?"
Then my rage starts a welling..."THE SAME DRINKS THEY ALWAYS HAVE HAD!!  YOU COULDN'T FIGURE THIS OUT IN THE LAST 8 MINS IN LINE AT THE DRIVE THROUGH!?!!"

GRRRRRRRR...then the grocery store...waited behind a 70ish year old lady in front of the milk cooler for 5 minutes while she tried to figure out which milk she wanted.  AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
You are OLD AS FUCK!! YOU KNOW WHAT MILK YOU WANT!!! THE SAME MILK YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING FOR 50 YEARS!!

Benefit of the doubt...if she were looking at expiration dates, I would be patient...NO!!! she could not decide if she wanted skim 1% 2 % I DONT CARE JUST GET ONE!!!  I know this because she was talking out loud to herself.

RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I need to go smoke and calm down.

4 comments:

  1. I normally know what I want but then I get confused by the specials. When I go to McDs I know I want a Bigmac however once in store I then have to decide do I want to try the new Big Tasty instead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude your blog is fucking awesome! I have been clicking through the archives on and off for the last two days. We seem to have the same sense of humour. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I dont do that anymore.. I always pick Dr.Pepper! But seriously.. if your son looks like the michelin guy then you need to stop going to mcdonalds..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is old, but...

    I can SOOoooo relate!

    Favorite event: I have 1/2 hour for lunch. Buzz down to Wendy's - Drive-thru packed but only 2 people in line, so I run in.

    Chick behind the counter's working in slo-mo, with LITERALLY one hand in her pocket the whole time.

    I was about to feel bad - maybe she has a deformed hand - when she SWITCHED HANDS and went to the OTHER one in the pocket!

    So she takes ~10 minutes to fill one order and make change.

    Meanwhile, the other guy in line? His 5 kids have showed up...

    When miss slo-mo FINALLY gets to him -- "May I take your order?" -- then...

    THEN...

    **THEN** this f***-wit looks at his kids and says "What do you guys want?"

    YOU COULDN/T FIGURE THIS OUT WHILE STANDING HERE FOR 15 FRIGGING MINUTES?

    "I don't know -- what do they HAVE?"

    OVER
    AND OVER
    AND OVER.

    I ended up leaving and going back to work with no lunch...

    5 years later, I *STILL* want to hurt this dude!!

    ReplyDelete