Stickynavbar

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just for you.




The "you" I am referring to, knows who he is.
He told me I should stop posting the nasty pics...pfft, that is half my blog. If I wanted to just post women...then it is like sooooo many others. Just funny pics...again, done to death.
I already feel like I am just like too many other blogs so I need to come up with some more originality....
I will think hard about it... in the meantime here ya go.

Now that I think about it, If this were a woman (with less hair of course) guys would be saying hell yeah! Well since the women have to suffer through my Heartrate pics, maybe we should suffer through these.
I am sure women find him "hot". I mean the shoes just set his outfit off, and he is obviously the rugged type...look at his beard. Just like Sam Elliot or Sean Connery, women find them hot.

ok i'll stop now...'snicker'

2 comments: