Stickynavbar

Thursday, August 26, 2010

1 Year Slack Ass



The Perf Logs 1 year anniversary passed 14 days ago and I missed it!
Oh well, would you expect any less of me?
I decided the Sarcasticat, as cool as he was, did not really fit the title properly.
Everybody wave goodbye to him...
So I designed a new logo...I like it!

For those that do not know...here is the explanation of Male Bovine Perf Logs...
Male Bovine = Bull ---> for the uneducated
a Perf is a made up word I have heard for a Fart.
So a Perf Log = Fart Log = Shit
MBPL = Bull Shit

Do me a favor and start spreading the word of one of the coolest Blogs out!

Happy Anniversary to the Bull Shit ! ! !

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Your blog is in fact interesting, although its too bad you don't post more often. But sometimes less is more, at least you don't post needless drivel. The Sarcasti-Bull logo is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Keep up the interesting posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and well done for keeping it going. Nice new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new Logo. Would make a great tat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud.

    Note: (I am a sarcasticist's son)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! I'm gonna have to use your slogan in conversation, just to throw people off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to figure the title out - all day (just stumbled in)...

    So... obviously you're not an IT-geek like me...

    Perf-logs in my world are "Performance Logs" -- logs of system metrics we geeks can analyze to see how a server is doing, or find a problem...

    Ah well...

    ReplyDelete