Stickynavbar

Friday, September 10, 2010

Knew it wouldn't take long



20 mins after the puppy post I find this picture....For those of you who had no idea what I meant by Double Deuces...there they are....I am so Ebonified linguistically.

.......Anyway....I feel I have to post a comment and my reply from the other post:

Anonomys wrote:

Really? Really? Comon... They are just expressing themselves... Didn't you used to wear parachute pants back in the 80s or feather your hair back in the 70s?

The really sad thing is, if you or I were caught with a box of Fruity Pebbles around our necks we would be laughed right out of the store or cold cocked for being queer asses.



So I replied:

You can not compare parachute pants and Member Only jackets or even popped collars...while yes they are expressing yourself and were pretty damn retarded in hindsight. To me that is the same as rainbow stickers, sideways hats, cowboy boots, and baggy ass clothes, which I may not be a fan of these things but they are tolerable, since they are expressing... but I am talking about extremes.



I hope my reply may have cleared some stuff up...like I am old...I remember Member's Only...and yes I owned 2 pairs of parachute pants and did feather my hair...probably at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the praise!
    Think I'm gonna go to goodwill and get my nylon pants back!

    ReplyDelete