Stickynavbar

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ADHLAS



One of these days I will get around to one of my favorite rants...A.D.H.D.
I am very strongly opinionated on this subject and a lot of people will probably disagree with me.

OK I guess the rant has started...
But I am so sick of everyone claiming A.D.H.D. or A.D.D. and then thinking that zombie pills fix the problem. I am sure that A.D.D. existed many years ago...if it is real...but yet, millions of us were not diagnosed with it??? Maybe because our parents gave us a swift kick in the ass when we got out of line, instead of having a doctor prescribe a fricking pill! Not to knock the few true A.D.D. kids out there, but the majority of them diagnosed is because of LAZY ASS parenting. They let a pill zombie up their child so they don't have to "deal" with them.

Now we have 20+ year olds blaming A.D.D. for no job and dropping out of High School...Bullshit! You are just lazy! Stop pointing blame at other stuff and get off your ass, dress and act like a responsible person and get a job. Then we could just segway into how the government has to pick up the slack and provide for these lazy asses...but I will leave all of that for the political blogs. But I will say, it is ironic how the ones bitching about the government catering to lazy asses, created the lazy asses in the first place.

It all comes to Parenting.


3 comments:

  1. A very good book on the subject: "The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of North Amer-Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!”,Plus some other childrens books: “All Dogs Go to Hell”,“You Were an Accident”,“Daddy Drinks Because You Cry”

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am behind you 100% on that rant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - I think in most cases ADD shoudl stand for 'Adults Don't Discipline'...

    ReplyDelete