Stickynavbar

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Faggot



WARNING!!!! Very explicit language and subject.



So true....
My brother and I have called each other faggot since 10 years old...never meaning gay.
I actually had a lesbian whom I have known for a LOOOOONG time, even before she declared she was lesbian...who knew my brother and I referred to each other as faggot, get upset with me 15 years later...7 years after she decided she was gay...and tell me that the word offended her.  (I say "Decided" because she decided she is not 100% gay anymore now she is bi and dating a man...go figure...whole different subject for another day.)

Anyway...I tried to be sensitive, in my own way...LOL no such thing...and I explained to her that she knows we have called each other faggot for 38 years.  She did not care she wanted me to not use the word in front of her.  So being the caring guy that I am...I said "well get over it you glazed donut licker" and my brother and I still call each other faggot to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment