Stickynavbar

Friday, September 17, 2010

To the troll



Ok after my last reply to the troll who commented on my Zest soap post, I feel I need a bit of a disclaimer post.

I just want everyone to know that I more than welcome comments...feel free to say you don't like something or you think I am awesome.  The later being more frequent I am sure.  Please everyone comment more...I like 99% of them even if they say I need to get off my ass and post more...or that post was great....anything you feel like typing.

Buuut, if you post similar to what Anonynmous did...then I will have to say something in return.  Not because he disliked what I said, or thinks my blog is lame...only for one reason alone did I feel the urge to show my professional sarcasticist self...it was a stupid trollike comment, meant to get a rise out of me for no other reason than to see me irritated. 
I am really not even sure if I am using the "troll" term corectly here or not...but that is how I see it.

So in summary: if you want to tell me I am an idiot--feel free, just please do so in an intelligent way.  This does not mean to try using big words either...this means make a comment that is witty or smart or something other than...."lay off the crack" --- my son at 12 had better things to say than that.

2 comments:

  1. well i think your blog is funny and interesting and i check it out almost every day, screw those that have a problem with it, lots of blogs out there. Here's a toast to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I do appreciate it, and it is good to know I have daily fans other than my dad.

    ReplyDelete