Stickynavbar

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A major rant!



WARNING!!!  Foul language will be very abundant in this post.
If you don't like it...then don't read it.  Whatever you do...don't bitch at me in a comment...bitching is my job...your jobs are to read my bitching and tell me if you like it or not....if you want to bitch, start your own blog.

This starts with the "Generation Next" this is the title given to the 18-25 year-olds today... 
The fucking... look at me I am so self absorbed in my own world that I can not see anything around me...I am to busy texting and on the phone to notice anything but ME!...generation.

I dedicate the rest of this to the GN'er at Burger King today...if by the 1 in a billion chance she were to see this...that would be wonderful.
I am in line at the drive through at a BK waiting patiently where 2 lines are merging to 1.  I let the car to my left get in front of me, and it was the last car on the left. with 3 cars directly behind me.  As I am getting ready to pull forward this girl (on the cell phone) comes rolling right in and misses my car by about 6 inches to cut me and the 3 people behind me off.

I sat behind her wondering what I could do, to equally piss her off, since she did not notice the cigarette I flicked at her closed window.  I waited until she pulled up to the speaker and rolled her window down...
"thank you for choosing BK may I help you?"
"yes I wou...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP..."
"I'm sorry ma'am could you repeat that?"
"I would lik...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP..."  I was feeling pretty good about this game at this point...my horn is OBNOXIOUS loud.

"ma'am I still did not understand what you ordered"
"This guy behind me keeps...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...I dont know what his prob...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"   Evil Grin!

Then she turns out of her window and says "what's your problem?!?"
I said "You! you selfish bitch!"
She said something I didn't hear, over my horn again...hehehe
I then let her order...she turns to me again with a smug look and smiled.
so I said " do you really feel better after pissing three to four cars of people off to get one fucking space ahead?!?!"
"yes I do"
"that's because you are a stupid fucking whore!!! "  I struck the nerve then...yay! but her oncoming remark left me stupefied. No Bullshit...she says "I have two fucking kids in the backseat and they are hungry!!!  Do you have any kids with you?!?  So, yeah, I needed to get in front to feed my kids!!"

What do you say to that?  There are a million possibilities but none of them would register to someone that stupid.  I had no idea how to retaliate, so I made an "AWWWW" face at her like I was throwing a pity party (which for a professional Sarcasticist, is sooo weak...I am ashamed.) 

Then I hear her at the first window telling the guy..."I don't know why this asshole behind me is being such a jerk...he said something about me cutting off three people...he is just an asshole"
Again...I was dumbfounded at her stupidity.  If she would have just paid any attention in the least bit to her surroundings, or showed the slightest tiny bit of courtesy, this would have been avoided.  No, she was on her cell having to talk to who knows who about nothing important, self absorbed so tightly in her own little world that she has no idea what the fuck is going on around her.

So if by some miniscule chance she reads this...FUCK YOU you stupid ass self absorbed bitch!

Next time any of you are at a grocery store...or at red lights...or anywhere in public...watch everyone around you and take notice of how they all have no idea what is happening around them.  I honestly believe that a man could fall to the ground and have a heart attack and would die before anyone under the age of 25 would even notice, let alone do something about it. 

The world does not revolve around you...get over yourselves!

I am done with this rant...I could write entire pages on cell phones, driving, common courtesy, kids..etc....
Actually I will write on a few of those, because I feel better after having a bitch session on the internet.

Dumbass self-absorbed blog writer..fuck you too!!

4 comments:

  1. i am standing up to give you an ovation , truly, i feel the same way about the little twats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being on the cusp of being a Baby Boomer and Gen 'Y'er, I agree whole heartedly. I know a GenNext who refuses to fill out an application for a job 'because the questions are stupid' and 'Why do they need to know such personal information about me, its only a job'.

    Bravo for you and your horn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Absolutely love it. This is so true and I deal with it on a daily basis. There are the few and very far between that actually have a brain and use it which I applaud them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely spot on! I tell my wife the same thing all the time. Nobody gives a fuck about anything but themselves and getting what they need, NOW!

    ReplyDelete