Stickynavbar

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Justin Bieber Roast



Not really a fan, but I do like his retort..

And what would any guy, between 18-21, do if they had 200 million...?
Hmmm, what is the largest pressing thought on guys between 14-30?
Go find as many sex partners as he thought could wear him out, and go crazy until he was down to about 150 million, then limit himself to maybe 2 at a time for the next few years. 
Then, maybe, mayyybeee...start thinking about the music career again.
I would venture to say, that most of us men would have done way worse things, if we had 200 million at 18.
Pretty sure I could have made that money keep me satisfied for life, 
and would have just showed the press the finger.  
But that is just me.
Seems we all forget what it was like at 18, especially the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment